We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Kept securely.
We will collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
- Date of birth.
• National Insurance number.
- Bank account details, payroll records and tax status information.
- Salary information.
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your
personal information in the following circumstances:
1. Where we need to perform the verbal contract we have entered into with you.
2. Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
1. Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else's interests).
2. Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes.
If you fail to provide personal informationIf you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you (such as paying you)
How long will you use my information for?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Once you are no longer registered with the company we will securely destroy your personal information in accordance with our data retention policy.
Third parties will only process your personal information on our instructions and where they have agreed to treat the information confidentially and to keep it secure.